This policy (hereinafter “Policy”) is provided pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 and subsequent national adjustment legislation (hereinafter collectively “GDPR”), and describes how the company identified in the following paragraph collects and processes users’ or customers’ Personal Data (the term “Personal Data” means all the categories of data listed in point 3 below, considered jointly). This Policy applies to all activities for collecting and subsequently processing Personal Data – both online and offline – through various channels, such as the websites and, more generally, all the activities described in this Policy.
Azienda Agricola Chimera Carmelo (hereinafter “Azienda Agricola Chimera”) is the data controller of Personal Data (hereinafter the “Data Controller”). Azienda Agricola Chimera pays the utmost attention to the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data processed while performing its activities, which include, among others, the following:
– operating e-commerce activities carried out through the Websites (managing purchases of products and services from the virtual store and related activities)
– operating the Websites (e.g. managing and developing the Websites and services for users, including the management and functioning of cookies)
WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COLLECTED
As part of its activities described above, the Data Controller will be able to collect the following categories of Personal Data:
– Contact data – first name, surname, address, phone number, email address and any other data you voluntarily provide within the Websites to proceed with online orders and to register.
– Demographic data and data concerning interests – for example geographical origin (postcode), favourite products.
– Payment data – information relating to the purchase you made and the related payment (e.g. credit/debit card number, IBAN). This data will be processed to the extent necessary for periodic payments, and if you have not objected to the processing by changing your settings in the “My Account” section on the Websites, saved in the “Payment Methods” section for subsequent purchases.
– Use of the website – information on how you use the Websites, open or forward communications from the Data Controller, including information collected via cookies;
– Data provided by third parties (e.g. postal service company, couriers, data entry company) – all Personal Data that the Data Controller receive from other sources to perform their services.
– Social Log-In – information relating to your Social account as well as other data you have provided to the Social Network used to log in to the Website, which can be communicated based on the privacy preferences you have set on that Social Network.
Azienda Agricola Chimera will not normally process Personal Data concerning personal beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or information related to health, sex life or sexual orientation (hereinafter “Special Categories of Data”). If it is necessary to process Special Categories of Data, Azienda Agricola Chimera undertake to process such data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller can collect and process your Personal Data, in the following ways:
– if you register on the Websites or social networks or any other websites owned by or available to the Data Controller
– if you contact Customer Service
THE COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO PROVIDE IT
The Personal Data required to register on the Websites or identified with an asterisk in the forms for various activities is necessary to enable registration itself; similarly, the data is necessary when required to allow use of the purchase and/or booking and/or online ordering functionality, or to provide the specific service requested. Unnecessary Personal Data is not identified with an asterisk in the various forms and does not entail any consequences if not provided.
WHAT PURPOSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE USED FOR
The Data Controller may process your Personal Data for one or more of the purposes set out below and on the basis of the legal prerequisite indicated from time to time. All the purposes indicated below concern Data Controller.
A) Fulfilling purchase orders formulated through the Websites and activities related to managing the orders(e.g. providing e-commerce services, customer sales and after-sales assistance, communicating with the customer about the order status, receiving their requests for information on the products purchased, payment management, reports, home delivery and/or in-person collection at the agreed sales point, etc.); and to ensure correct fulfilment of the obligations established by law, including the legislation on prize events if you take part in them. Your Contact Data and Payment Data can be processed by the Data Controller to process the purchase order you have formulated by filling in the appropriate form on the Website. Your Contact Data and Payment Data can be processed by the Data Controller to process the purchase order you have formulated by filling in the appropriate form on the Websites.
B) Account management in the case of registration on the Websites to use the related services
Use of the Websites does not require the creation of a personal account; however, to access some pages reserved for registered users, you must create one and thereby become a registered user. The Personal Data you provide may be processed by the Data Controller to manage your personal account on the Websites.
Prerequisite for processing: execution of pre-contractual measures requested by the data subject and execution of a contract to which they are party. Provision is mandatory in order to create and manage the account; otherwise we will not be able to proceed.
C) Marketing activities
With your express consent, your contact data may be processed by Azienda Agricola Chimera for marketing and advertising communication purposes, and also personalized after analysis of your choices, habits and purchasing preferences, by using email, text messages and other mass messaging tools, etc. or traditional contact methods (e.g. ordinary mail, phone call with operator), or for market research and statistical surveys.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR
The Data Controller keep your Personal Data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or for any other legitimate related purpose. Your Personal Data that is no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal basis to keep it, will be irreversibly anonymised or safely destroyed.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE COMPLAINTS WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
In accordance with Articles 15-21 of the GDPR, you have the right to request:
– access to your personal data and the purposes and logic of the processing activity carried out by the Data Controller
– a copy of the Personal Data you have provided to us (so-called portability)
– the correction of your Personal Data held by the Data Controller
– the erasure of your Personal Data when: (i) the Personal Data is no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (ii) the Personal Data is unlawfully processed; (iii) you have legitimately opposed the processing and there is no prevailing legitimate reason for the data to be kept; (iv) the Personal Data must be erased to fulfil a legal obligation. However, the Data Controller has the right to disregard the request for erasure if the right to freedom of expression and information prevails, or to exercise a legal obligation or defend their rights in court;
– revocation of your consent, if the processing is based on consent;
– limitation of the processing (i) for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data in the event of a dispute; (ii) in the event of unlawful processing of your Personal Data when you object to its erasure, requesting a limitation of the processing; (iii) in the event that, although the data is no longer necessary and should be deleted, you need it to be processed to assess, exercise or defend a right in court; (iv) for the period necessary to verify any prevalence of the Data Controller’ legitimate reasons with respect to your request to oppose the processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to object to the Data Controller processing your Personal Data for reasons related to your particular situation, except where the existence of the Data Controller’ legitimate binding reasons prevails for continuing the processing, or there is a need to keep your Personal Data to assess or defend a right in court.
The Data Controller will take into consideration any complaints or reports about how your Personal Data is processed and will make every effort to respond to your requests. However, you can forward complaints or reports to the competent with respect to all European company.
Accettazione e rinuncia al consenso per il trattamento dei dati
L’esercizio dei diritti di cui all’art. 7 del D.Lgs 196/03 potrà effettuarsi attraverso specifica comunicazione a mezzo posta elettronica : email@example.com